I, Captive



To captivate someone the way 
You do
Is an art form many never learn to master.
With eyes deeper than the Marianas trench 
Your being
Just draws me like a moth to a flame.
To make someone feel the way 
You do me
Makes me wonder how many ages
you've experienced.
A soul so ablaze no person would know you and not be warm.
The strength of nations upon nations
To carry the weight of the world
And grow.
The confidence and grace that
You move
With, can't even be challenged by Aphrodite herself.
With cheeks if crimson and eyes of ice
Your joy
Makes the rest of life seem baron.
Leaving me 
wanting
Craving
Thirsty
Starved
And lucky
To know a woman of your sheer 
Prowess.

~ Oskar Roux
@Ozman_13 on twitter

@Ozymandias13 on instagram

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The PDP wired Xbox one controller

Blue Dorito crusted Jalapeno Poppers

Gilded words