Gilded words


Let the world be rubber 
And you be the glue
I'll bounce off others and stick to you
Catch you when you fall
Pick you up again in the winter
Even tend to your nasty splinters
I'll be the one that gathers your rosebuds in spring
And be your cooling shade in the summer.
And when 
Sticks and stones
(Against you)
Will crack and splinter,
And words for your beauty will never leave me 
Remember ravishing is what you are,
As I am ravenous 
(How do I know) 
Because it takes poetry
To know poetry

And that is just what you are.
Poetry in motion
🖤
~ Oskar Roux
@WizardOfOz013 on twitter

@Ozymandias13 on instagram


Comments

  1. This is so beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Sunshine! I've written a few of these romantic poems but not all translate as well into spoken word. Will have to do some readings next week!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

The PDP wired Xbox one controller

Blue Dorito crusted Jalapeno Poppers